Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Prep and a backyard pool party

We spent the morning touring the Prep.  Matt Fitzgibbons welcomed Ignacio and Raffaele and introduced them to some of the prep faculty.

In the evening, we joined my family for a backyard pool party.  Ignacio met Cody's cousin's Will, Lexi, and Kellen as well as my sister Karen, her husband Karl and my brother Bill and his wife MJ.
The highlight of the evening was the jacuzzi.
<>
Cody Airborne!

Ignacio

Cody, Will, Lexi and Nacho in the Jacuzzi

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. I probably have to look for event halls for rent for a party like this because I don’t have a pool or a jacuzzi at my place and my daughter’s 14th birthday is around the corner. I know that she will really like this kind of party a lot.

    ReplyDelete